user comment tag cross image youtube-play hammer bullhorn word document pdf document mail sign-out
Foto: Ryno Quantz

Collective insurance information

Companies that are bound by a collective agreement must take out insurance and occupational pension schemes for employees. You as an employer are responsible for taking out, administering and paying for the insurance and occupational pension.

Finfa, support employers in the private sector with information regarding collective insurance schemes.

Finfa offer an English version on their website with a selection of information about the collective insurance. 
About the Swedish collective insurance schemes on

Become a member in Maskinentreprenörerna (ME) - The association of Swedish Earth Moving Contractors

Uppdaterad den 7 november 2016